- How much time do we need to allow for photography on the day?
The following is a general guideline:
- Grooms home (45 mins )
- Brides home (1.5 hrs – approximately 30 minutes of this is for family/bridal party shots)
- Ceremony (30 mins – 1 hr, depending on the type and length of ceremony)
- Family and group shots (30 mins)
- Location shoot (allow 45 mins per location)
- For wedding photography in Melbourne you may need to add extra time for parking and traffic. For weddings on the Mornington Peninsula often I use the venue and then you need to allow time to travel to any location/s you would like to add – such as the beach, park, etc.
- Do you travel?
Of course! I love to travel. I will go anywhere in the Melbourne and Mornington Peninsula area for free – beyond that will incur a travel fee, to be discussed in your complimentary consultation.
- Do you offer a second photographer?
Yep. I love working with a second photographer and find it particularly helpful for the ceremony – to make sure we don’t miss a thing! For the rest of the day however I do prefer to work alone, which I can discuss in ore detail during your consultation.
- Do you photograph same sex ceremonies?
Absolutely! While we wait for Australian laws to join us in the 21st century I’d love to capture commitment ceremonies… and hopefully, in the not too distant future, I’ll be able to photograph same sex weddings as well.
- Do we need to provide a meal for you?
I love to capture the essence of your whole wedding day, from start to finish. I want to tell your story and don’t want to miss a single thing. Often I’m working for 12 hours straight at a wedding, so I would greatly appreciate a meal.